An automated pipeline of high quality leads.
– An essential ingredient.
What Is Marketing
Marketing automation is developing an automated delivery system of highly targeted information to strong potential customers. This is executed by using the data collected from their customer journey on your company’s website.
Marketing automation connects multiple marketing channels including social media, email marketing, and content marketing. One of the core goals of marketing automation is to nurture prospects for the long-term, which mean focusing on goals beyond direct sales.
– Manage leads intelligently.
Marketing automation gives you the power to revolutionize your marketing activity. By automating, you can track and measure prospect interactions across all your digital channels to enable your sales and marketing teams to convert more prospects into customers. Automation also enables marketing efforts to become directly responsible for driving conversions, and you’ll have the data to prove it.
We believe marketing automation is its own process – not just software. When the platform is structured by a well-defined plan and process, supported by experienced people, then you have the ingredients for online success.
– Understand the Process
A marketing automation system moves leads down the sales funnel and pre-qualifies them for your sales team. This is a result of our well-defined marketing automation process:
- Content creation, design, and optimization for lead generation campaigns
- Creation of lead nurturing emails, landing pages, and confirmation pages
- Creation of personalized content, calls-to-action, and smart forms
- Placement of calls-to-action on pages, blogs, and social media
- A/B testing of campaigns and content personalization components
- Setting smart goals for lead scoring based on page and email interactions, and form conversions
- Setting smart goals for buy cycles based on lead score, page interactions, and form conversions
- Creation of workflows that automatically adjust lead score and buy cycle status
- Creation of workflows that automatically update segmented lists based on buy cycle status and/or lead score
- Management of marketing automation system integration of data with CRM so lead data is synchronized, enabling the sales team to quickly follow up on hot leads and maintain updated lists of qualified leads.
– Transparency is key
Frequently Asked Questions
Does marketing automation works for my business?
Your company might be a good fit for marketing automation if:
- You are attracting website visitors but they are not being converted to leads
- You are attracting website visitors and leads but not closing sufficient business
- An insufficient proportion of customers are being converted from leads
- Your qualified traffic is not being converted into leads or new customers
- You have insufficient opportunities to convert qualified traffic into leads or new customers
Can I start with marketing automation right away?
Before you start with marketing automation, there are 2 aspects of your business that needs to be identified.
Unique Buyer Persona’s
Before starting with marketing automation you need to spend some time developing your buyer personas. This is of high importance as all activities will be developed according to your buyer personas. For every persona you identify, we recommend filling out a persona worksheet. This makes it easier for you to keep a track of the profiles, and for us to develop unique strategies for each buyer persona.
In order to drive success with marketing automation, it is vital to understand your specific goals as a company. This will allow us to develop a successful marketing automation strategy.
Is marketing automation software expensive?
We work closely with Hubspot and Infusionsoft – these are the tools that we recommend to our clients to start with marketing automation. We sometimes recommend alternative products like Pardot & Marketo based on the specific needs of your marketing strategy.
The cost for marketing automation software can be anywhere between $300.00 – $2,500.00 depending on multiple variables:
- Number of contacts in your CRM or contact database
- Number of emails sent per month
- A combo of #1 and #2
- Number of unique active contacts per month
- Feature add-ons, such as social media management, SEO and content management plug-ins, email deliverability testing, dedicated IP addresses, and customized landing page URLs, to name a few.
We will determine the right software to meet your budget and needs.
Is marketing automation the same as inbound marketing?
Inbound marketing is mainly about attracting visitors to your company’s website and then converting those visitors into new leads. In other words, inbound marketing’s focus is to feed the top of the funnel by producing a lot of attractive content in the form of blogs, social media, video, podcasts and more.
Marketing automation is more about how a company communicates with existing leads, prospects and customers. Marketing automation’s focus is moving people who are already in the funnel, through the funnel.
The key to a more successful marketing campaign is not seeing this as an either/or situation. Instead, you will need to combine elements of both marketing automation and inbound marketing if you want to add real value to your marketing efforts.
– Your outsourced inbound marketing team
Working with InCore Marketing
We respond to your request within 24 hours to schedule a time to talk.